iFixit Community Release Notes 4/10/2018
- We've improved the mobile view of the main site header to make searching on mobile easier and to make notifications more accessible.
- We will now display a warning if you try to make a prerequisite guide private.
- We recently started sending emails reminding customers about products they've left in their carts. However, we were sending way too many; those emails should now trickle in at a more reasonable rate.
- Fixed a bug with the link editor in our WYSIWYG editor.
- Fixed a bug that was breaking /Patrol for a couple hours on the morning of March 29th.
- Fixed a bug that caused users to be redirected to the wrong page after migrating an Answers post.
Is this a worthwhile discussion?