September 26th Release Notes
- Modified the queries on our Teams pages so that the pages load faster.
- Previously, you could only duplicate guides into the category they were already in. Now, you can use the Guide Duplicator to to duplicate guides into any ol’ category.
- Reputation received for completing guide translations is now capped at a daily limit of 200 reputations points.
- Fixed a bug that prevented dragging and dropping categories in the category manager.
- Fixed the alignment of the '@' in the username field of our registration forms. (It’s the little things that count.)
- Increased the spacing between the main navigation bar and page content on Guide and Answer pages. It was getting a lil’ cramped in there.
- Fixed a bug where moving a question to iFixit Meta didn't work if the question included an image.
- Updated the background color of the buttons on our mini cart dropdown. Now you can actually read the buttons on our Pro pricing page!
- We've begun rolling out our new WYSIWYG text editor to all comment-submission fields. Now you can use the provided buttons or keyboard shortcuts instead of markup, and you can preview text formatting prior to submission.
- Our Australia store is open! Order your iFixit products from australia.ifixit.com—and they’ll ship from within Australia, right to your door!
- We took apart the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus and assigned them repairability scores. We’ve added those scores to www.ifixit.com/smartphone_repairability.
Is this a worthwhile discussion?