iFixit Community Release Notes 6/8/2018
Here’s some of the latest changes we’ve made to the site:
- iFixit device pages will now show a breadcrumb menu!
- When you are in one of the 5 major sections of our site (Guides, Answers, Store, Teardowns, or Translate), the nav bar link to your current section will be highlighted
- We're no longer A/B testing Product 360 images. They'll now appear by default for all products that have them.
- In order to make our checkout page a little more fluid, we added a PayPal button to the page we send people to when they try to checkout without an account.
- We fixed a number of UI issues with our store's gallery view.
- Fixed a bug where logged out mobile users could not change their language setting.
Is this a worthwhile discussion?