Release Notes: August 1st, 2017
- We figured you might want a more global perspective on guide completions, so we now display the total number of times a guide has been completed—in all languages—on guides. Before, we only showed the number of times a guide had been completed in the language you were viewing the site in.
- We added support for searching through Spam Review by unique username. Just preface your search with `@` (for example: `@david`) and cut through the spam like it’s butter.
- Moderators now have access to voting details, so that they can see why certain content was approved or denied.
- We added a dropdown menu to the Parts & Tools tab that takes you right to our most popular products.
- We added a form that makes it a lot easier to request changes to your recent orders.
- The spam review page now loads much faster! And isn’t that what everyone wants? Faster spam?
- If you are viewing a guide that has no translation and you have not enabled machine translation, now the PDF version of that guide will not be machine translated either.
- When you’re viewing a guide or wiki in a language for which we don't support public translations, we no longer redirect you to the translate page. Because that wasn’t helpful at all.
- Fixed a bug that caused the user activity tab on profile pages to error out under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug where some category pages were incorrectly classified as orphans.
Is this a worthwhile discussion?